The Venue offer an Ear Piercing Service using Caflon Products.
You can choose from a variety of Gold and Silver plated Studs with stones in many different colours for you to choose from.
You will be asked to sign a registration form and anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a consenting parent or guardian.
All Caflon ear studs are made from hypoallergenic material meaning they do not cause allergies or irritations and are supplied in validated pre sterilised blister packs using “Ethylene Oxide” gas and gas permeating paper, ensuring they are individually sterilised.
Our price includes earrings, advice and cleaning solution.
|Caflon Ear Piercing||£25.00|
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching studs or ear.
- Cleanse front and back of the ear 2 times a day with CAFLON Natural solution without removing studs. Then rotate studs 2 or 3 times, 90º left and 90º right, i.e. a quarter turn only, thus avoiding hair wrapping around the post at the back of the lobe. In between cleansing, the ear should be kept DRY
- Keep hair spray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear.
- After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clear water and then cleansed with CAFLON Natural Solution as described above.
- The piercing area should be CLEANSED with CAFLON Natural Solution, then kept DRY, especially after bathing, swimming or exercise.
- Remove studs or handle your ears and/or studs unnecessarily.
- Push the butterfly along the post towards the ear – the butterfly must always be positioned of the tip of the post. Feel the position each time you clean the ear – it must feel smooth. This ensures that the earring remains LOOSE during the healing period. This is essential as too tight may lead to inflammation.